walking far from home
for Amalia! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
KIADA
your battleworn tongue doesn't say the truth anymore
that you are ruined
The comfort of Amalia’s presence soothes Kiada unlike anything else, and she’s so thankful for the leopardess for everything she’s done – from that first night they met in the infirmary, when Ru’in had just died and left that note, when her heart felt as though it had been ripped through each and every rib until there was nothing within her left. Amalia had helped her get out of her shell, the darkness that had settled over the silence. If it weren’t for her, Deimos, and Seiji, she didn’t know where she’d be.

Her concern drifts away as she nods in response to Amalia. “Oh, really?” She asks, turning her attention back toward Amalia rather than Auni and the starwhale as a brow lifts interested. “Is she okay?” She asks, not moving to inspect Amalia’s injuries. If she says it’s healing, all the girl can do is nod and agree. Amalia was too fiery of a spirit to let Kiada worry and dwell on her, and so the Harpy doesn’t. She does, however, wince a small amount as Amalia’s fingertips skate over her bruising cheekbone and she gives a small cheeky smile in response, nodding in agreement as Amalia pushes up and moves toward the kitchen.

Auni moves away to spend more time with Jyoti, and Kiada moves toward the kitchen to follow Amalia. “I was training.” She begins, but she can’t end there. It’s got too much of a history, too much of a reason for the major bruising along her body. She shrugs out of her jacket, leaving her arms and part of her chest visible – welts are along her chest up to her collarbone and bruises begin to bloom along her forearms as she folds the jacket and sets it aside. “But it was with a girl who was from both my previous worlds. And we don’t… We don’t get along very well.” She admits, offering a small sheepish smile as she moves to grab the items she’s sure Amalia is aiming for.

I was a very stupid child and made huge mistakes that got many people killed, and her family was part of it. I can’t blame her, but I’ve tried to show her that I’m learning from those mistakes and that I'm trying so hard to be better. But. It will take time.” She offers with a quiet sigh, bringing the ingredients over toward Amalia and setting them out for her so she doesn’t have to move so much.
and you wonder why he lets you
the butcher
touch him,
the sun
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-21-2019, 06:05 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-21-2019, 08:51 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-22-2019, 03:23 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-22-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-23-2019, 05:00 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-25-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-27-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: walking far from home - by Amalia - 07-30-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: walking far from home - by Kiada - 07-31-2019, 03:15 AM