Moonsong
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Light padding on the ground could be heard as Archebold tapped his walking stick along the grass. He said nothing, he only watched. His eyes hollow, dark...yet brimming with life thought extinguished.

"Liberating isn't it?" He asked in that familiar ease in which he spoke. Confident with every word that left his lips. Archebold crouched and leaned his hand on the ivory stick as to hold himself up.

"Absence of sire...control...overcome by free will...quite liberating I'd say." Fingers tapped on the lionshead as he pushed himself to his feet once more. "This world..." he muttered as he glanced over the land. "...I quite enjoy this world. It's ignorance to us could prove beneficial...we are after-all...free to pursue our own devices at our whim. I'd be lying if I said I didn't indulge amongst our hosts already...different, feeding as a free man...no rations or restrictions.

I've shed the suit they had tailored and feel reborn in skin I've not felt in ages...yes, very liberating indeed."

Messages In This Thread
Moonsong - by Celosia - 11-18-2018, 11:41 PM
RE: Moonsong - by Archebold - 11-26-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Moonsong - by Celosia - 12-02-2018, 11:30 PM