Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

As fresh to the land he had found himself dragged into, Cera did not keep a diurnal cycle. There was much to discover and categorize, and he could not ignore the changes that twilight brought to any biome. To say he wandered with any kind of purpose would be giving far too much credit to the wandering soul - really he just picked a direction and began to walk, brushing his fingers against the various trees he passed until they thinned and dropped away. It left the horizon clear and oddly...vacant. Dead in a way he had never seen occur naturally, especially so close to thriving forestry. A shiver trailed up his spine, but Cera's pace did not falter. Bravery to the point of endangerment was a trait he hadn't managed to shake, no matter how it had - at times physically - scarred him.

Figures in the distance caught verdant eyes, and Cera frowned quietly to himself. He did not want to impose upon some sort of meeting in the dark of the night but...he had to admit his curious nature was gnawing at him like a particularly hungry wolf. So with a sigh, Cera shouldered his small satchel of various food he'd scavenged, hunted, and bartered for and continued forward. Though he would have felt more comfortable with a weapon, he had slowly become accustomed enough to his wolflike form to feel confident in his fighting and fleeing abilities.

Conversation drifted towards him in snippets, and Cera's hand clenched around the strap of his satchel to chase away his social anxiety. Though he stood on the outskirts of the little group, he at least ventured to speak himself. "I hope I'm not interrupting, is there anything I can help with?" Perhaps they were gathering for a particular reason? At least one of the others seemed unsure or somewhat lost, which bolstered Cera's confidence a little.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:18 AM