Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Three blondes and a brunette walk into a bar. No, that’s not it. Three men and a woman? No, still not it. Ah, yes - three blondes and a brunette walk out of the Hollowed Grounds at dusk and what could possibly go wrong?

In truth, she’s not waiting for anyone in particular, people just have a way of showing up when you need them. She’d wondered if Rory might follow her, having deliberately passed by his place again, but it hadn’t been a ‘hey come explore with me’ kind of invite. Ok, fine, she manipulated him, knowing that if saw her heading in an unusual direction, he might come and see what’s up. But he isn’t the first to arrive; the first is the guy with the golem in his basement. Wessex narrows her eyes, trying to remember his name even as he’s insinuating that she’s here to romance someone. Which absolutely ridiculous if you know anything about the hardened woman at all. “You,” she replies, just to fuck with him a little bit.Adam, right? Didn’t you get the message?” A brow arches, she purrs the words out, and then laughs. “You and me and -”

A slim, blonde man appears out of the forest behind him, and she gestures impulsively to him.Rory. No, not at all.” Beckoning him over with a quick gesture and a flash of a smile, Wessex finds she is quite pleased at his appearance (first, that he came), as prepared as she is (second, Naturals ftw), and is beginning to think that if they find anything, they may be all right. Present drunkard excluded. She’s about to reveal what the two men have gotten themselves in to when a third shows up, and Wessex does a double take between Cera and Rory.

They look like they could be related. Long blonde hair. Slim. Angular face. But she knows all the Naturals, if only by sight, and this guy isn’t one of them. She gestures between the two of them and then decides to let it go. They can discuss portals, three centuries of isolation, and mysteries later. Now, they’re going on an adventure. Nothing like getting out of town to clear the head.

She shrugs to the newbie. “Sure. You can help. I’m Wessex and you’ve all stumbled on my exploration of what’s beyond the Hollowed Grounds. To the west, if we don’t get off course. Don’t know what’s out there or how long we’ll be, so you’re free to opt out now, otherwise... let’s go.” No need to waste time. Without waiting to see if the weird group is with her or not, the Ascended woman starts forward into the empty land before them, happy to lead with her superior eyesight. They can make always make torches later if need be, with Rory’s fire.

---------------------
No posting order. Decide whether you’re in or not, any questions you may have, and then off we go!

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-24-2019, 11:15 AM