Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
The wave in his direction had him feeling like he was being pointed out for something, included in something he hadn't caught—he arched a brow curiously, choosing to feel amused rather than alarmed. He didn't think Wessex was going to sacrifice him to a (probably intoxicated) stranger.

But before she had any time to either sacrifice him or explain what was going on, someone else showed up. He was shorter than Rory, and his chin was narrow and pronounced in a particular way, but they had the same kind of blond hair and.. honestly, it was a little bit disconcerting to notice, and Wessex seemed to think the same as she gestured between them. Rory blinked a couple of times, glad the newcomer's eyes weren't blue. That would've been a bit too much.

He seemed nice, though, if this wasn't all just a front. "I've been told it's mostly a nothing you can't pass through," he said as a response to Wessex, distant and thoughtful, adjusting the satchel he wore as a backpack and setting off after her. "But I'm curious to experience it for myself."

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Rory - 07-24-2019, 06:24 PM