Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

In the weak light of the autumn moon, and distracted as he was by focusing on the clear leader of this little entourage, Cera had not bothered to give the other two men more than a cursory glance. Clearly a mistake, as his curiosity strike when Wessex stares between himself and one of the others gathered. As he turns his eyes to the stranger, a small gurgle of a surprised noise surfaces in the depths of his throat. It is like staring into a warped mirror, and Cera gives a shy, amused smile to the stranger. Not wanting to draw unnecessary attention to it more than the initial shock, Cera returned his gaze to Wessex as she introduces herself.

Well, herself and the task at hand. He gazes out across the barren land, scouting its shadowed horizons with a practiced, keen eye. Exploration is no strange event for him, though he is particularly...fleshy, now. Adjusting his bag strap and running an idle thumb habitually against the tail end of the scar on his chest, Cera hums softly. More to himself than anything. He knows regardless of his hesitations about how little he knows this world that he will come along. What better way to get to know it?

A slightly mischievous smile curls his pale lips, and his shoulders settle more firmly back. "Sounds like a fun challenge," he quips, partially in reply to his look-alike's comment on the area's impassable nature. He won't be left behind on this particular expedition.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Cera - 07-25-2019, 11:21 AM