Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Ok. So they’re all in. Excellent.

She shrugs at Rory’s hearsay, having heard absolutely nothing of the sort - but then a lot of people don’t talk to her, so she could be easily out of the loop. Besides, how can you not pass through nothing, unless there’s… what? Another barrier beyond the one they’ve been living in? It’s something she has to see for herself.

Eventually is is clear that Rory is partially correct - there’s a whole lot of dark nothing for a couple of hours, other than the night sky and whatever natural light the moon and stars might lend to their human and not-human eyes. Just dirt and rocks. They should be careful not to roll an ankle.

However, for those who can see further in the dark, they might find that out of the monotonous, flat nothingness, there are a couple of rises - what seem to be little bumps at first, but as they trek on, grow in both size and length, until it seems to take up the entire horizon and is already at least twice their heights. Wessex stops and looks at them critically, her face scrunching up into something resembling a person with a dilemma. “Looks like we’re going to have to climb… something. Can’t tell what it is yet, though. Or if there’s anything guarding it.” She turns to face the gang and as she doesn’t know two of them rather well, asks a very blunt question. “What can you guys do? I’m really fast, can see in the dark, have these babies -” the shwing of long steel talons erupting from her knuckles can be heard before she lifts a hand to show them. “And a neat little trick you don’t want to be near me for.”

If they run into trouble, she needs to know what she’s dealing with. And so do they. Teamwork is only effective if everyone knows how to play safely with each other.

-----------------------

No posting order. Put your cards on the table!

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-29-2019, 12:02 PM