Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Adam’s showing off is laughable, and the blonde woman raises a critical eye at his back while he teeters on the edge of control (also what the fuck is a gun?). She shoots Rory a look. Welp. In theory he can be sacrificed as a distraction if need be. She takes in the new guy’s information and Rory’s additional skill with a nod of her head. “Great. Stay alert.”

She’s clearly not one for a lot of small talk.

They move forward, the dark shadows growing ever larger until they become incredibly high - too high to scale safely by themselves, and they seem to go on and on in either direction. It’s another wall. They’ve reached something else that’s trying to keep them penned in and there’s no way to go around. After pacing back and forth for a bit, quite open to suggestions if they have any, Wessex walks up to the barrier and puts her hand on it, trying to see if it’s solid and stable  enough to dig her claws in to - cursing herself for not having a bird shifter or something useful on the team. Well. Wait. She turns to Rory. “These animals. Can you -”

A rumble vibrates through the ground around them. Hard enough to surprise the Ascended, causing her to jerk her hand back and look to see if there are any falling rocks… or dirt, or whatever (fuck that little rescue mission). There isn’t. But then there’s another vibration, and another, and it almost feels like there’s something coming towards them in the dark.

Something big. Something that doesn’t want them there.

For those who might be able to see - A very large, hulking shadow is making its way towards them.

------------------------

No posting order

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 08-01-2019, 08:55 AM