Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

There's little for Cera to do or say as the party finally ventures forth. Though not one to spurn good conversation, the rest of the group doesn't seem inclined, and it's best to save his breath for the climbing as they go.

Darkness falls around them oppressively, but he doesn't shift just yet. It is still light enough by the moon for their steps to fall with surety, a guiding light that encourages their little bout of adventuring. There is nothing else to accompany them but the whistle of the wind across the scorched and barren land, the sound of their footfalls, and their collective breathing. Until they come to a wall that stretches up further and further, one that Wessex approaches and places her hand upon.

Before whatever question she intends to ask can land, the earth beneath them rumbles. Cera immediately widens his stance, pushing back his satchel to free up his hands, human eyes squinting into the darkness. Adam jerks something up into the air that Cera doesn't recognize, but he's too busy shifting to give it much attention. With the clarity of his wolf form's eyes, he sees the massive shadow that ambles towards them. A growl rises in his throat softly, hackles rising and stance widening as his teeth bare themselves. Should it come close enough, he is more than prepared to launch himself upon it to rend and tear in the most primordial fashion.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:44 AM