Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She can see clearly in the night: the big, humanoid, but otherwise indistinct lumbering giant heading straight for the little quartet. She hisses, baring her fangs, and trying to assess the situation.Rory really need an answer,” she growls out, needing it two minutes ago, if not right now. Cause she doesn’t know what the fuck that thing is.

“We need light, too!” she yells, hoping that the man can perform under pressure. Otherwise - but then she notices that Cera is a wolf, and there is some small comfort that at least two of them can see well enough. “Spread out!” she says, finally, as the monster gets closer, swinging its large limbs as if they were little pests he could crush. It isn’t apparent yet what it’s made of (if it is indeed human or otherwise), so she has little strategy other than to not get hit/crushed.

Finally, she can see as it comes close enough to attack, and the realization is kinda shocking.

It’s made entirely of earth.

-------------------------

No posting order

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 08-21-2019, 09:00 PM