Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Rory yells that there aren’t any birds nearby to summon (that’s how that works, right?), but is able to produce a shaky fire-based light. If only they had something to keep it lit, instead of needing to rely on him. Not that there’s anything wrong with relying on Rory, he’s a solid, dependable guy when not faced with combat situations. Wessex snarls and counters Cera’s move, circling as quickly and as best she can, looking for a place to strike; a chink in its solid mass, a handhold, a weakness of any sorts. Gods, why don’t any of them have earth magic?

So it’s essentially down to herself and Cera, Adam having fucked off to a tree (she can’t blame him), to defend the group against the giant earth guardian. Bigger than they could have anticipated (can the Accepted see it, in the light blasts?), it towers over the group, easily three or four times their seemingly insignificant height.

It has taken the opportunity to swing a tree-sized limb at Cera and Wessex in an arc around itself, much slower than the puny humans, but man, if they’re close, they’ll have to either dart closer to its legs or run out to escape it’s ‘arm’ length. Getting bowled over by one of those could do some serious damage. Then Adam’s shots draw its attention and the creature turns its eyeless face towards the sharp, staccato blasts. It can’t see where it’s coming from, and it’s fairly unclear if it can actually hear, either, but the vibrations from the gunshots are enough. It turns from the pests at its feet to the tree and swings the other arm towards it, quite possibly able to uproot the whole thing.

Rory’s light is too far back to do much good, other than keep him safe and out of the way.  

----------------------------------

Take damage if you want to, but don't feel like you have to. I won't be rolling for it. One more round after this!

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 09-03-2019, 03:04 PM