Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
dont know where the lights are taking us
but something in the night is dangerous
For all her years and experience, she’s never met this kind of creature before. It is a year of firsts and she’d rather be rid of this one ASAP. The Ascended turns it up a notch, darting quicker than seems possible for a person, to tap and tease and maintain the monster’s attention. Cera (it is important to note that Wessex would find it hilarious that a twenty-one year old things that’s later in life.) in his wolf form is a boon, and though she can’t help Adam in the tree, she can turn a single attack into a two-pronged one, which might be enough to draw the monster’s attention back to them again.

The Queen releases her talons and opts to try and stick them into the other ‘leg’ (can it feel it, can it see them try to do this?) as Cera tries to do the same with the first. Except she doesn’t let go immediately. The earth is held together, almost clay-like, so Cera’s probably got a nasty mouth full of something, and Wessex is about to have to hold on for dear life - either that, or find a way to saw through the earthen limb and hope it falls off.

Adam, for the most part, is left alone now as the the monster is fully distracted by the thing in its leg and the wailing barks of Cera. It tries to balance on one leg and shake Wessex loose, which does little considering she’s got extension of her stuck a foot into the thing. They will come loose, she just can’t do it immediately. It keeps trying to do two things at the same time: shake the Wraith off and play whack-a-wolf, which makes it shit at both.

While being tossed around like a boneless rag doll, Wessex comes to a conclusion. They need to retreat. There’s no way the four of them can beat this thing. “We can’t win,” she yells to the three of them, hitches in her voice from movement and not from emotion. “Get out of here, I’ll be able to follow - soon.” Her commands are followed by a loud grunt of something - pain? Frustration? Effort? Either way, the Ascended isn’t necessarily convincing, even if she’s managed to tell herself everything will be ok.
---------------------------
I lied, *this* is the last round. What do you do?

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 09-06-2019, 09:19 PM