Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

Eugh, yeah, definitely didn't taste good. It's far more compacted than he expected, and he kind of just...opens his jowls and lets it tumble back out. There's no time for worrying about his tastebuds though. At least they're not as sensitive in this form.

Adam seems to be able to fall less than gracefully from his branch prison, scuttling away quickly as Wessex leaps upon the monster and promptly sticks like a particularly taffy-stretched cat of the night. Her call for retreat makes sense - tactically they're not prepared to take on a monster of this type, this size. Adam at least seems to get the message, wobble-sprinting off into the night. Cera races back in closer to the beast's legs now that he doesn't have to distract him from the other man, night-bright eyes focused on where Wessex is clinging to the leg. It doesn't make sense why she's remaining, unless she's potentially stuck?

Cera doesn't have a way of communicating with her, not in this form. But he has never abandoned someone before, and it's not the day to start.

He sprints back to the other leg, leaps with fang and claw once more, hoping the monster will try to shake him off like he was trying with Wessex. This time he braces his legs as wide as possible, and instead of slashing with his fangs he seeks to bite and hang on like a stubborn mule to make himself even more of a nuisance. Perhaps then the dirt-beast would switch which leg it tries to shake, and would give Wessex enough equilibrium to throw herself off.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Cera - 09-14-2019, 04:34 AM