Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Wessex isn’t surprised that Adam takes off, and is actually quite grateful when Rory leaves as well. Herself and Cera don’t need the light, and it’s better that she knows the other two are safely out of harm’s way. It’s likely that she would have been just fine, but with Cera using himself as a distraction, the creature forgets about its first passenger for a moment in order to tackle the second. It bends at the waist and swings its arm towards the wolf, but its girth, size, and the Attuned’s position keep him just out of reach. It tries as second time-  also a miss.

Slowly, thanks to the pause in movement, the Wraith is able to withdraw her talons and drops to the ground. With a hiss to her companion, “Let’s go!” the Queen waits to make sure the boy is free of alls winging limbs before nimbly dodging another swing and heading back to the Hallowed Grounds. Looks like they won’t be exploring the rest of the world in that direction any time soon.

Not until after DeepFrost, at least. Maybe Remi will be able to make something of the dirt-monsters.
-------------------------

That's it! Thank you all for participating! <3

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 09-17-2019, 03:39 PM