Rewrite the Stars
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
I’m not sure she is gone and that it’s not just a trap to try and lure out fugitives like myself… he hesitated, then gave a wry flip of his wings. But that is perhaps giving myself too much credit for being a thorn in her side. Still, safe is better than sorry, as they say. Edy seems to think Zariah will return, so I don’t think she will flaunt her cousin’s rules too far. But I also think she is more reasonable than Zariah, based purely on personal, anecdotal evidence, he admitted. I am going to try and talk to her, at least. And if that fails and she throws me in jail anyways, perhaps you can use that cloak to get me out with none the wiser. He winked a sly blue eye at the lion, but his humor faded and he bobbed his head in sincere gratitude at the offer of the enchanted item. It is a princely gift, and I do thank you for it. But… Deimos told me that Zariah has threatened Amalia now, as well. I would rather she have it. Or Ronin, in case he needs to get Aoife away in a hurry, the raven added grimly, nodding towards the happily-playing child. I do not know how much we dare take for granted at this point, and she can’t protect herself the way the adults can. He didn’t need to tell Remi to protect her; the lion doted on her as lovingly as any father by blood, and Jigano had no doubt at all that he would defend the girl to his last breath.

News of Ronin’s illness – and Safrin’s – left the bard uncharacteristically quiet as Remi spoke, the raven crouching low and silent as he took it all in. Remi’s assumption about the link between Ronin and Safrin made a great deal of sense, and the optimism Ronin and Amalia shared as well. We knew the Blight came from within the barrier, he said slowly at last, mind turning. And suspected it had something to do with the Voice. But… if it is the Spire itself… or something in it… He tilted his head, thoughts whirling madly as he tried to pull together the bits and pieces of conversations, information, whispers, rumors, and what he had seen with his own eyes.

In the basement of the Spire there are plants that produce a noxious, poisonous gas, he said slowly, trying to calm his thoughts enough to put wild speculation into words. I… do not think they are the cause of the Blight, for none of us who went down there after the Tulmhainar were infected… except Safrin. But I do not know that we can rule it out, either. Not yet, at least. I had actually come here today to ask your help with them. The Tulmhainar’s last words to me were directions… well. A hint, at least, on how to kill them and stop their poison from spreading. There is another ancient creature still down there, one she was protecting from the poison until the end, but now that she is gone I’m afraid we don’t have much time to save him. Perhaps it may help others as well. But she said we would need the combined powers of masters of earth, air, and either fire or life drain magics to kill the plants, and that they would become more deadly as they died. He looked grimly at Remi, nodding to Aife.

Vai, mistress of air, has already agreed to return with me. I intend to ask Deimos and Rory as well, for they are skilled in their own magics. You are the strongest earth mage that I know… the only earth mage, he admitted honestly. But a master of it. But… it will be very dangerous, and I would understand if you do not want to leave Ronin and Aoife at this time.

Messages In This Thread
Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-22-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-22-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 01:48 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 09:13 PM