Rewrite the Stars
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Я
For his part, the lion could merely roll his tawny shoulders unhelpfully. I would not put it past Zariah, that is for sure. As for Edy? Remi considered. His dealings with the Launceleyn were few and far between. She'd told him of the sex cave Loren was apparently in with another partner and had served as his primary contact at the Rathskeller. Apart from that, his knowledge of the fire mage was inexorably linked with his views on the Launceleyns as a whole. Wrly, the lion bared his teeth in a grin. A jail? While there may indeed be chains involved, I am not sure conventional punishment is what you might expect from Edy. Whether that would be a blessing or a curse for the bard, Remi had no idea.

Knowing full well about Amalia's situation but having been sworn to secrecy (why? he didn't really know), the lion merely bobbed his head. I did offer to make her one, and Ronin too. Softly he shook his head, his mane wavering languidly as he did so. I do not truthfully know the limits of what my magic can do, but for this I would happily find out. Not that I think Ronin would ever take me up on the offer, but having a few invisibility cloaks around might not be such a bad thing.

As if on cue, Aoife let out a peel of laughter, swatting at a group of flowers with her sword and sending the heads of the blooms flying. Cackling and pushing a messy dark curl from her face, Aoife the Brave went to investigate her kill. Appeased with the sacrifice of the garden (for now), she began to smash the blooms against Remi's pale coat, staining him with bright pinks and greens.

As he was want to do, Remi let the bard work out the implications without offering his own thoughts. Jigano had so much more knowledge at his fingertips, and anything the alchemist might add would be uselessly encumbered by his own selfish worries for Ronin's safety. Sam said the Voice is not taking responsibility...for whatever that is worth. The lion said with a shrug.  

Ears perking forward at the request for aid, Remi tilted his head. As far as he knew the basement of the Spire was fairly uninhabitable. Even Vai with her healing magic hadn't been able to sustain the group for long. What sort of creature? The lion implored. Not that it mattered, he'd give his assistance anyhow, but he was curious just the same. Earth, or, and fire or death? That certainly sounded grim.

Mistress of air? That made the lion smirk, the mental link pulsing warmly with affection and a healthy dose of amusement. Vai would likely hate being called that. He'd have to remember to specifically refer to as that next time he saw her.

The only earth mage.

Ah.

Remi sucked in a breath, but his acceptance was immediate. Of course I will help. Feelings of worry were flushed away with the need to try and fulfill Ronin and Amalia's promise to Safrin. If answers were down there, Remi too would go. I have one request. Remi said with a boyish mental trill, his accent warbling as affection laced his words. That we go after my wedding. If anything is to happen to me, at least let it be after I am married. Though his tone was bright with the alchemist's normal brand of cheerfulness, there was an undercurrent of dark truth to it. Danger was the reason the two men were getting married so quickly after all. Time was short and precious.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-22-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-22-2019, 09:49 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 01:48 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:24 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 02:38 AM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Remi - 07-23-2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Rewrite the Stars - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 09:13 PM