bury me low
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
does the wolf apologize when it stands on top? should the lion say grace when it takes its mark?
   A sleek, long-legged figure stepped through the underbrush. She made a rapid assessment - lean with large ears and narrow snout, and a ruddy red coat that was lit on fire by the rising run. A.. wolf? Another one? But he smelled different - he held a different kind of sharpness in his scent that she and the other wolf lacked.

’Hello?’ His voice brushed timidly into her mind, and Ashe slowly picked up her head. He wasn’t outwardly hostile with his tail low, his ears forward. Was it a ploy? Or had she just simply interrupted an Attuned minding their own business? Her hackles relaxed, and she stretched her nose with a sniff.

You’re a wolf? she finally said by way of greeting. Curiosity nagged with sharp tugs, and she stepped toward him. He seemed easy enough for her to handle should the need arise, but she sure as fuck knew better than anyone how easy it could be to appear harmless. And gods, he was tall. Taller than her, and it became increasingly apparent as she moved closer still, padding in a slow arc around him.

Her tail swayed behind her, her golden eyes bright and sharp on the ruddy canine as she stopped before him again. Who are y--- A spider leg came into her line of vision. Ashe looked upwards just in time to see Soot tangle his own legs together. With a squeak that morphed into a hiccup, the wine spider tumbled down to the forest floor.

Soot--! A warning growl slipped between her teeth, but the intoxicated spider had no mind to listen. He scuttled towards the male, until he had to stop and lean back to look up at him with a short chitter. Ashe sighed and dropped her rolled her eyes with a very human shake of her head. Don’t mind the drunk.
I do what I need to, what I have to, to survive. Closer than your friend, I can be your enemy.

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-22-2019, 08:37 AM