bury me low
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The tension at the edges of the stranger's spiked fur relaxes, her dark leathery nose reaching forth to scent the air between them. Cera experiences a brief moment of anxiety - does he smell bad?! - but a meaningful inhale brings only the scent of fur and woodlands in return.

Her words hum in the quiet of their link, and Cera's long auburn tail wags without his permission as she strides forward. It is an excitement he has yet to overcome, the newness of such connection to other Attuned souls. Of sorts, I think, he projects shyly back. Holding still as she edges closer and begins to circle him, Cera places his trust in her temporarily, hoping to be rewarded with her own in return. After all, he knows he's a peculiar sort - certainly no wolf he'd ever seen in his homeland, with skybound limbs and a coat like a wild vixen.

I only arrived here recently, so your guess is as good as mine. It feels...right, though. This is said softer, if volume is at all controllable between their minds. Tinged with embarrassment at the slip of the tongue, revealing an awed side to this shapeshifting he hopes does not make him seem childish.

Her words - questioning who he is, Cera assumes - are interrupted by the appearance of a leggy little creature crawling from the depths of her fur. It toppled from her fur and Cera jerked, instinctively fearing for what was clearly a companion if the other wolf's reproachful call of its name was any indication. He holds carefully still as it approaches, stumbling over itself, and lowers his muzzle slowly to breathe a playful puff of air through his nose at the little creature.

I don't mind, he laughs fondly, tail swaying comfortably behind him. Emerald eyes flick up to other wolf, though he waits for a reaction from Soot before he moves. Soot is so small, and Cera fears hurting him. My name is Cera, he offers kindly, hoping for her own name in return but aware she had no reason to trust him just yet.

If you want to shine like a sun, first you must burn

Credit

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM