bury me low
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
does the wolf apologize when it stands on top? should the lion say grace when it takes its mark?
   A difficult journey. Something about the way he said it had her chest tightening, and she was glad for the wolf then, glad for the way her face couldn't break and show the unexpected pain that came with it. She had never thought of any of it as a journey. That implied there was purpose to the horrors, that there was a destination. Happier? she repeated, even her mental voice soft and unsure. Her tail drooped a moment, and she swore she could smell her mate, that she could see the gleam of blue eyes, that she could turn around and return home and find a bright little girl running toward her.

Ashe dropped her eyes to Soot as he let out a high squeak, her ear flicking as he half turned back to look at her. She sensed the worry in him, so she forced a small wag to her tail. I was happier, she finally said, looking back up at Cera. I'm working on it.

The stilted canine stood, and Soot moved back to Ashe. She bent down enough for him to clamber back into her fur, nestling into the thick pelt upon her shoulders as she stood and looked gratefully to her new companion. So willing to help. Not just willing, but happy to. She set off into the trees again, glancing back to be sure the other canine followed. Well... he's on four legs too, and taller than you, she said, all too eager to leave the topic of her happiness behind. All smudged with black and white. Golden horns curl from his head.

She cast a wry look to Cera, tilting her head. He's a unicorn, of a sort, and faster than you could imagine. She turned to look ahead into the trees again, her mind already calling for him, willing herself not to worry, not to be afraid. He wasn't lost like Kalt and Theea were, he couldn't be. She would find him where she had failed to find them. He's a dear friend, and I'm afraid he thinks I abandoned him.
I do what I need to, what I have to, to survive. Closer than your friend, I can be your enemy.

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-22-2019, 08:37 AM