[Open] Boots, belts, bags, and pelts!
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
He pretended to ponder the emerging deal, brow furrowed deeply and long fingers stroking his stubbly chin. Very well aware that keeping on the good side of any would be healer was in his very best interest, especially if he meant to keep stumbling down the perilous path of a powerful paladin, well, would be powerful. Right then and there he was still just a cobbler, just the cobbler even.

Midwife was good, apothecary even better, hopefully a few services owed could keep him out of the infirmary and out of Ludo's loving embrace for just a little longer. Not that he didn't know to be careful, just that the 'when' oftentimes escaped him.

"Let's call it a service owed then, if I know the color of my character I'd probably be needing a few remedies sooner rather than later." he said with a smile and a nod. "I get your boots back in shape and you do the same for me down the line?" Are cocked an eyebrow and laughed a little at his own joke.

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Boots, belts, bags, and pelts! - by Are - 07-23-2019, 08:11 AM
RE: [Open] Boots, belts, bags, and pelts! - by Are - 08-01-2019, 05:12 PM