silver linings
for Safrin and Oliver!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
Well the day had gone on pretty well, and he had promised that he would show Oliver the Shrine. And he had also promised to tell others about Safrin. And so why not kill two birds with one stone? They remain bundled up, but at this point it’s likely late. The world around them is frigid, cold, and dark if not for the moonlight that cascades overhead. And with it, he guides Oliver toward the Shrine he had met Safrin at.

Upon reaching it, he gives Oliver an encouraging glance, assuming within everything that he’s seen, that the blond is Accepted. And so he approaches the shrine, head bowed. “Safrin, we come with questions that you might help us answer.” He calls out into the dark, making room for Oliver beside him, wondering if this might be the time they don’t answer him – or he’s surprised and graced with her presence once more.

Please wait for Oliver to respond! <3
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The night was cold and quiet, but also felt peaceful. It would've brought Oliver to ease if he wasn't so nervous about going back to the shrine, to hopefully speak with the gods. Oliver had to put his trust in Sunjata, to hope that he'd know what to do. Sunjata had already met two of the gods, meaning he knew the secret to getting a response. Oliver tried to not have any doubts, but thoughts still nagged him. Telling him that he was already messing up. He wanted a response and to get it, he had to be perfect, something he knew he wasn't.

With as much confidence as he could, Oliver followed after Sunjata. He watched carefull what the man did and followed along after him. Now positioned next to Sunjata, Oliver bowed his head. He chose to remain silent for now, worried that he could say the wrong thing. After all, Sunjata had kissed Safrin. Maybe they had a fondness for Sunjata and would appear.

Oliver could only hope that they were praying to the god that would respond. The one that would answer his questions. Guide him to greatness. Show him what he could do or tell him what his purpose was.
a disaster!
a massive mess
trying to not die

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Warmth curls around Sunjata's oh-so broad shoulders, and for Oliver? There is nothing.

Does the goddess not hear? Is she busy? Is it because of the presence of the abandoned? Or the ever-nearing LongNight? Bad luck? So hard to say. Draw your own conclusions.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
Alright, so it doesn’t go quite like he expects it to. But then again, perhaps the gods are busy? Perhaps they’ve got enough going on with Longnight’s approach that they don’t have time to spend on them and their trivial questions. His head remains bowed for a brief moment, as his words reverb quietly along the shrine’s altar of sorts, at least until he feels a warmth spread along his shoulders.

But when he looks up, nothing is there. He knows they’ve heard, but ah, perhaps another day. He turns toward Oliver with a slight frown, a tilt to his head. “I don’t think they’re coming.” He tells Oliver easily, a small huff of a sigh leaving him at it. Hopefully Oliver would be able to figure it out over time or come to terms with it. After all, he was new here and despite Sunjata’s months and seasons spent here, this is really only the third time he’s come to a shrine – choosing to avoid it mostly before things had changed, when he asked to be Attuned.

I suppose it’ll have to wait until after.” He offers, a light shrug sent the blonde’s way.
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.