Turning Over a New Leafchange
For Cera
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Pim’s growl turned into a ‘harrumph’ sort of noise, looking at Phoebe smugly when even this new fellow defended his right to growl away. This was his territory! She was his human! And daddy Frey sent him to protect! Phoebe stuck her tongue out in a childishly playful manner at the dragonling. ”You’re lucky he knows his manners, Pim.” she quipped at him, moving to the stove to fetch Cera some tea. ”Please, make yourself at home!” Phoebe said, smiling at Cera.

She listened quietly as he listed off his skills, giving him a little grin at his compliment of her specialty. With graceful steps she brought his cup of tea to him, wherever he had chosen to set himself in the living room-like clinic. The tea smelled and tasted of warm spices and infused with herbs to give it a calming effect when consumed. ”I am knowledgeable in herbal remedies as well. It comes in handy in a profession where people tend to me nauseous and uncomfortable most of the time.” she said with a light laugh as she sat across from him, gesturing to the large cabinet filled with jars of prepped herbs, roots, flowers, and other plants she could make use of.

”Yes, the Medical College of Caido. Currently we are more research oriented than teaching, looking for ways to bring our collective knowledge together in the pursuit of more reliable and successful techniques and medicines.” Phoebe said with a smile. ”We are still fairly new so we don’t have many members, but someone with your skillset would surely be an asset.”
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-23-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM