Turning Over a New Leafchange
For Cera
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

It's both a comfort to his soul and a bitterness on his tongue to see the young bond between Phoebe and Pim, their dynamics refreshing and familiar in equal measures. He smiles warmly at the pair as he follows Phoebe's instruction to make himself comfortable, sitting opposite her as she kindly offers the tea she had been steeping. With a murmurs of thanks he huffs on it gently before taking a sip, letting it wash away the lingering chill of the day.

Green eyes flit to the cabinet she gestures to, lighting up at the prolific display. His fingers twitch against the cup with the desire to go to it, inspect each jar and inquire as to the properties of the materials within. Instead he bites his tongue and waits patiently for more information, not wanting to seem rude in what was in many ways her home.

"The wonders of nature and their abilities when combined can't be overstated enough," he agrees with a smile that quickly turns into a grin. "Though they can often taste rather unpleasant." Not that many people complained once the effects kicked in, but it was definitely awful in the moment.

A flush takes over Cera's face as he smiles shyly at her invitation and faith in his abilities. "I was a student of many things in the past. Though medical research was not one of my subjects I'd happily lend my mind to the efforts you're leading. Is there a position for healing those in the Settlement? Perhaps I could help lead small groups in learning how to heal minor wounds if they're stuck somewhere without help?" Already he is mumbling a little, excited at the prospect of having a solid goal once more. "Wherever I can best assist you, I'll follow your lead," Cera vows to the golden haired girl, gaze level and fierce.

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-23-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-12-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-16-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-25-2019, 10:08 PM