Forbidden Treasure
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
An unlikely friendship? No. An unlikely team? Perhaps. There is potential there, potential that Wessex will freely admit she’s missed, but that might also be due to Sam’s change from the stuttering fool he once was. It doesn’t matter what - or who - is responsible for the various changes in her ‘brother,’ only that he could be useful in the future, and this older sister shouldn’t blow it.

“And even when She’s cryptic and evasive, it still somehow feels like she’s bestowing secret knowledge on you, yeah?” Wessex exhales into a chuckle. Their Lady has her faults, she isn’t naive about that. She knows they’re not getting the whole story, that they can be moved like chess pieces on the table and even though she isn’t happy about that feeling, she would rather be The Voice’s pawn thatn anyone else’s. “She gave me a second and third life.” Her blonde head shakes back and forth slowly, remembering the awe of waking up naked in the snow and having full knowledge of her death.

“No one has been as loyal or as generous. And no one seems to be able to understand the debt I owe. So.” She shrugs. Almost violently. There’s clearly some emotion behind her words. “Fuck ‘em. Team Ascended.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-23-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-24-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-26-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-28-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-29-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-30-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-30-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 08-01-2019, 04:47 PM