Forbidden Treasure
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Team Ascended may always be a pipe dream for Wessex, but that doesn’t mean she’ll ever really give up on imagining a group of them large and strong enough to make a place for themselves well outside of all this Old God vs. New God bigotry. Which would theoretically mean that they need to convert others. Or hope that they portal in, already made. Big hopes and big challenges come along with that idea and it drives home again how unrealistic Sam is.

“I always want to know more than She’s willing to let on. Sucks, but whatcha gonna do, force a Goddess to tell you Her plans?” She chuckles. Of course not. And certainly not their Goddess, who has had ample time to perfect them. Hell, they can’t even get a straight answer about the blight out of her. Whatever. “One more now. Rexanna was planning on Ascending. But yes, there are too few of us.” Looking at the book and wanting to read it in private now, she uses it as an excuse, tapping it against her other hand. “I’m going to go take a look at this. Thank you, again.”

She’s about to go when a thought occurs to her. “Sam? Be careful about who you talk to about The Voice. There are a lot of people who would see Her work undone - people you might consider friends. And we can’t afford to lose anyone to their hate.” Personally, she doesn’t tell anyone what the Lady asks her to do, just as a matter of precaution. She’s seen the enmity first hand. It isn’t pretty.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-23-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-24-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-26-2019, 06:36 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-28-2019, 04:06 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-29-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 07-30-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Samuel - 07-30-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Forbidden Treasure - by Wessex - 08-01-2019, 04:47 PM