oh this thread, it's red, it's red
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
Ashe
   Ashe snuffed the resemblance of a laugh as he greeted her with a long, drawn out hello. Her tail wagged, eyes glimmering with amusement. Hello yourself.

Her head tilted to get a better look at him, at his stony pelt and amber eyes, his teeth gleaming every time his jaws parted. She tracked his movement, how quickly he settled into his massive paws, and the way muscle rippled under his pelt so similarly to they way hers did. If it makes you feel any better, she said. It took me nearly a week to figure out how to run with four legs without tripping myself.

He sniffed at her, and her gait stalled. Why did it give her pause? She had sniffed him, after all. Even now, she was memorizing his earthy, canine scent that carried something altogether unique to him. After a moment, she resumed her pace, looking oddly at the other wolf - Mercutio. The nose backfires, she warned, a hint of humor in her tone. Some things should never be scented so thoroughly.

A chilled breeze pulled through her coat, bringing with it the promise of deepfrost on the horizon. Off in the distance, she thought she saw the toddling of a gourd, but she kept her attention on Mercutio. She didn't want to think of the last time she'd chased after those little beasts, the things she'd had last LeafChange that she didn't have anymore.

I'm Ashe, she introduced, parting her jaws in a very canine smile. Her tail wagged and she sped up a few paces, her nose lifting to the air with the breeze. You'll have to be forgiving, pretty sure you're just the third new kid I've greeted here. No real protocol for this. But maybe there should be... a welcoming committee of some sort? Ashe had expected the Outlanders to slow down once the barrier fell -- clearly in her absence, the Voice proved just how far her influence stretched through the cosmos.

You've landed in Caido, the she wolf explained. Like so many of the rest of us. Consider this your last stop, unless you know some fancy portal magic. Ashe's ears swiveled to lock on the horizon. I could take you to town if you'd like. If... you want to call it that.
which one of us will wear the bigger bruises
when the war is done?

Messages In This Thread
oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Mercutio - 07-24-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Ashetta - 07-26-2019, 03:59 PM