This sign won’t stop me because I can’t read!
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jiao

Jiao had come down to the Stonesong with a box full of fabrics to be washed, either because they needed to be repaired for clients or because they had been in her store too long and had gotten dusty. There was all sorts in the selection, from sparkling fine silks to hardy leathers, and it was several hours work. With a 'hmph' she sat down heavily on the shore (no point being graceful by yourself) and began to sort through the box, trying to find something to start with.

The sound of a voice from a little distance away caught her attention as she lifted up her first sheet and she lowered it, peering up over a rock. Oh. She recognised this person, only because of the gossip about how irritating he was. Personally, she had not had anything to do with him yet, but she had used him several times when complaining to other Fae about the especially annoying humans.

'Fuck Off' reached her ears, but when she looked to see who he was speaking to, no one was there. With a sly smile she leaned up over the rock next to her and yelled: "If you're so desperate for company now you have to bother the air, why don't you go back the humans?"

Tired little laughs,
gold lie promises,
We'll always win at this,
I don't ever think about death

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sign won’t stop me because I can’t read! - by Jiao - 07-28-2019, 09:16 PM