This sign won’t stop me because I can’t read!
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
Something isn't right, babe
I keep catching little words
but the meaning's thin
He’d tried just walking toward the village, and running at it; neither speed not direction of origin had seemed to make much of a difference to the magic snaring him and tossing him on his ass. His attempt at flying in as a crow had been the most disastrous of all, the force that pushed him back nearly breaking his little birdie bones. Talking his way in was still on the table, he mused, presuming he could find the right fae to take him but so far the lot of them had been as stubborn as he was.

The shout didn’t surprise him, he’d been suspecting they’d be keeping a close eye out and he hadn’t been trying to be particularly stealthy. This was just a brainstorming session, you know. He turned to find a pert little face peeing over a rock. He returned her little smirk and called back “Have you met any humans? They’re the worst!” He decidedly did not acknowledge the first half of her statement; he was not desperate for company. Not even a little bit. He was so non-desperate that his didn’t immediately shift into the little crow and fly over to her. Except that he was and he did.

He landed on the ground next to the box she’d apparently brought with her and gave it a quick investigatory tap with his beak before hopping to sit on the opposite side if it from her. He became the man again in the same cross-legged position he’d been in before, still facing the river and spoke like they’d been in the middle of a conversation. ”-just awful really. Your lot it well to steer clear of them, honestly. All they do is put up doors and hate you for whatever side it you end up on.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: This sign won’t stop me because I can’t read! - by Jorseval - 07-28-2019, 11:03 PM