Gasping [Open]
Open!

Age: 32 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kore Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She followed him up onto her feet, struggling thankfully very little. As she tucked the handkerchief away again and watched him carefully arrange himself, she found that subconsciously she mirrored this action, smoothing wrinkles from her own clothing as he made his demands, speaking down to her as though he still held some sort of authority here.

More bemused than annoyed, the witch's head tipped to the side as she drew a breath and exhaled, nodding slowly as she rubbed her hands together and interlaced her fingers. "Right - son of Haspuseneb, Priest Abasi." She pronounced the names passably, though they sounded still slightly wrong. Wearing a patient smile she looked him over, satisfied that he was not going to die on her watch, and breathed in, speaking on the exhale. "My sincerest apologies, however I cannot send you back and there is no truer face I have to offer." Calm and apologetic, Mel met his gaze again.

Her hands separated, lax at her sides. "You're very far from home, Abasi. You said you are a priest, no? Perhaps speaking with the gods would help clarify your thoughts?"

Messages In This Thread
Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-28-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-29-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-30-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-30-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-31-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-31-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 08-01-2019, 09:39 PM