heathen’s kiss
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
He smirks to her when she mentions she’s remembered and he gives her a small nod. She begins to explain the Caido maze and he smiles (not a smirk or roguish grin) and agrees. “I’ll be sure to find you.” He offers, glancing back out at the street. His eyes drift back to hers awaiting the blush, and it begins, until she stumbles back. His brows furrow and he lurches forward until she huffs about Pim.

His eyes drift toward the pink dragon and he steps toward her after as she grows grumpy, a chuckle leaving his chest. “He’s protective of you at least.” He replies, head tilting toward the dragon before he begins to follow her. “Let’s go make the grump happy.” He jokes with a small snort, gesturing for her to lead the way.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe smiled and nodded. "Good! You know how to get to the clinic at least. And if I'm not there I am probably at the college, which is at the sanctuary." she said. Considering the importance of the place, she was pretty sure he already knew where that was at least.

But she couldn't think on it long. She and Pim were in a glaring contest. The problem was he looked like a scary dragon and she looked cute. She groaned dramatically after Pim tugged on her skirt again. "Fine, fine, yes let's go back and make this grump happy." she grumbled, setting off after her very self satisfied dragon. "I suppose I can give you some not so smooshed lemon bars this way." she said with a small smile as she led him back to the clinic.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
He chuckles once again, letting Phoebe lead the way as he falls into step beside her. It doesn’t take them long before they’re there, and he steps up the few steps he’d literally just just gone over last night to reach the door. Trying to be useful, Jata reaches over to open the door — stepping barely inside until he can just hold the door open enough to let her in. It smells wonderful within, like lemon and pastries and an underlying medicinal smell. He doesn’t complain, though, not as he watches to make sure she makes it in before he closes the door behind her and Pim.

And then, like before, he finds a place to put his shirt and the squished lemon bars before his turning his attention back onto her dragon to offer a raised brow. “Better?” He asks the dragon briefly before his eyes flit up to meet hers.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
Phoebe quietly bickered with the dragon the entire way back to the clinic. Clearly they had some ability to communicate in a way that did not involve Pim making any sort of noise Sunjata could understand. But she did thank him quietly when he opened the door. She went back to the kitchen right away to get him some new lemon bars, but Pim, who had been seemingly so concerned about her just a few moments before, jumped up on a chair and curled up.

At Sunjata's question, the dragonling merely half-yawned, half-growled before tucking his head down, a perfect, pink scaly ball on the chair. Phoebe returned and when she saw Pim she gasped. "You little sneak! You just wanted to take a nap didn't you?!" she huffed at the dragon, putting her hands on her hips. Pim merely trilled, not moving at all besides that. The blonde rolled her eyes and looked at Sunjata apologetically. "I'm sorry about that. Here are some not smooshed lemon bars." she offered with a small smile.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He shakes his head to her as she enters the clinic and waits until Pim joins them before he closes the door. He finds a place to put the lemon bars and his shirt before he turns to follow her into the kitchen. Before he can, however, the dragon growls toward him in response to his question and Phoebe returns from the kitchen to find the dragon curled up for a snooze.

And oh, Jata actually laughs. Not the chuckles, not a huff, but a full on laugh at what’s resulted. His eyes drift toward Phoebe as she goes to hand him the lemon bars and he gives her a small grin. “It’s really okay, Phoebe.” He tells her with a resounding chuckle. He finds his own place to sit, but not before he sets the lemon bars down to remove and hang his jacket. Left now with a halfway buttoned shirt, he sits and glances toward Phoebe before he grabs the lemon bars. It was a bit of a surprise for him, to have someone so willingly go out of their way to make him things (and things he liked nonetheless) but he savors the lemon bar as he finishes it before letting his gaze linger on Phoebe briefly before he stands to go and take the plate to the kitchen, passing by her close enough to brush her arm with his own.

You should be sitting down and relaxing after that fall, not waiting on me.” He leans down to tell her as he pauses before entering he kitchen. Discarding his are in the sink, he turns to look back at her.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe huffed as Jata laughed at the situation and Pim’s trickery. At least someone was getting a good laugh out of his antics, the silly little dragon! ”You’re lucky he is a forgiving fellow, Pim.” Phoebe said to the dragonling, who merely flicked the tip of his tail in response. Pim didn’t care, all that mattered was he was getting his nap time so he could grow up big and strong! She sighed and shook her head, deciding to busy herself with making a tea to help with the soreness that was setting in after the tumble she had taken.

Her cheeks flushed at Jata’s words, and the way her brushed passed her as he had the night before. She wasn’t sure why he had this effect on her, nor if he was aware of it (though it seemed like it), but she supposed it wouldn’t hurt to take his advice. Taking her herbal tea with her, she sat on the couch, curling her legs under her comfortably.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Oh he knows the effect he has, and he strives for it as she gathers her tea and goes to sit, legs curling underneath her. His eyes linger on her briefly before he makes his own tea and follows her back in, taking a seat across from her. “So were you just hoping to run into me or were you asking around for me?” He asks with a soft chuckle, leaning forward toward her to where his forearms braced on his thighs and he cradled the cup of tea in his hands.

His gaze slips from her to the tea as he lifts it and takes a deep drink of it, moving it back to where he holds it gently in his hands. He wonders if she’d just been out asking around, and part of him is happy he hasn’t made a name for himself here. It makes him all the more elusive, mysterious. It makes the game all the more fun and spontaneous.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe sipped at her tea, though it was still pretty hot. But when she saw he was prepping his own cup she almost stood to help him. ”I’m sorry, I could’ve gotten you some before I sat down.” she said, feeling badly, even though he had been the one to tell her to sit down. Her brown eyes followed him as he sat across from her, holding her cup in both hands, enjoying the warmth of it.

She blushed a little at his question, shrugging a bit. ”Both. I asked a few people who directed me in the general direction and then I just sort of wandered.” she admitted. ”I was going to have Pim sniff you out but he was being a pain about it…and now I know why.” she huffed, giving the dragon a little glare. Sneaky, selfish snot of a dragon she had.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
She apologizes for not getting him tea and he waves her off easily with a charming grin. “I told you to sit, it’s fine. Honestly.” He rumbles to her with a wink. He takes another sip of his tea while he listens to her tell him how she found him. And he nods along with it, shooting a glance toward the dragon with a chuckle.

Well, it worked.” He offers with a shrug, leaning back and letting his steel gaze linger on her. “The streets are usually busy so I try to get out ahead of people. Otherwise, well, this happens.” He says gesturing with a hand to her and how he’d positively knocked her onto her ass. He gives her a small smile after as his eyes soften slightly. “I didn’t mean to run into you so hard, but I’m glad you’re alright.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Phoebe sighed and nodded, letting her lips press against the lip of her mug. ”Ok, if you say so.” she said quietly, taking a sip of her tea and letting her eyes close briefly. It would take a minute to help the aches and pains she had from the fall but the warmth of the liquid was soothing in and of itself.

She smiled a little and shook her head. ”It was partially my fault. I really should have been looking where I was going.” she said, shrugging a little. It was no one’s fault really, just an accident. ”It is very nice of you to come back and sit with me. Are you this nice to every girl you meet?” she asked with a light laughed. He seemed the sort of fellow that would have lady friends dripping off his arms. Phoebe smiled at him warmly. ”I know you didn’t, it really is okay. It was just an accident.”
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
His gaze lingers on her face as she sips from the mug and mumbles something he doesn’t quite catch, but he leaves it be in order to apologize once again. When she smiles, however, he feels the previous words mean little in comparison. He gives her a roguish grin and rolls his shoulders in a small shrug, bht her next set of words have a chuckle leaving his lips. “Only the cute ones.” He offers with a wink sent in her direction before he leans back again.

She tells him it’s okay, and Jata nods slightly before pausing a moment to set the cup on the table. He stands then, moving over to sit beside her and lets his gaze try to search her own. “I suppose we’ll both have to be more aware of our surroundings, hmm?” He tilts his head, his combed hair falling gently to the side with the gesture.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Her cheeks flushed at his flirtatious words (and can we please give the girl a round of applause for actually recognizing they were flirtatious?), but her stomach dropped a little, a hint of sadness gleaming in her eyes for but a moment. Why? He had appeared so suddenly in her life and made her feel all sorts of things she never had as well as familiar things she'd been trying to bury away...and that it might be unintentional on his part or that she was but one of many was...dissapointing.

The look disappears quickly though as he sets down his mug and stands. Quietly, curiously, she watches as he approaches and sits next to her. Phoebe tried not to notice how handsome he was when his hair was ever so slightly out of place, smiling at him warmly as she did so. "Yes, I suppose so. You especially, Mr. Brick-Wall." she said teasingly.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
She says nothing to his compliment, and for a moment he has to think about why that might be. Surely she notices that he’s here with her, and not out and about with another woman hanging on his arm. But instead, he leans a bit closer with brows that wiggle suggestively (in an entertaining way, not seductively per say) before he gives her a crooked smile. “Happened a lot back home, here? Not so much.” He replies, wondering if it might ease her worry.

Though part of him isn’t sure why he cares so much. But there, he does.

He moves over to sit beside her, and her look vanishes, and he can’t help but chuckle at the nickname. “Woah, woah. Name calling are we?” He jests, a grin cast her way. “If that’s the case, perhaps I won’t do what I think you’re thinking.” He leans back, those smoldering eyes back on her as a playful hurt cascades across his face. There’s a part of him that thinks he might want him closer, the way she doesn’t move away; how fast she’d been to return his shirt and give him gifts. Ah, yes, but he can’t help but to make a game of it. A game he quietly hopes she might join in on.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
She blinked at him in surprise. Had he…had he just qualified his statement. Phoebe stared blankly for a moment, unsure what to make of it. Had he been able to tell how she had not reacted well to it? Had he…cared that she had not reacted well to it? If so, she certainly hadn’t expected it. ”No? Have you just not found any girls here that strike your fancy?” she asked, curiously, wondering how he might respond to that. It was a bit leading, sure, but he seemed crafty enough to work around if he really wanted to. And wondered if he did.

Phoebe sips her tea, raising a brow at him as she watched him with wide, innocent brown eyes. She could see the little game he was playing now of course, and she knew most would probably think her unable to play along. And…usually they would be right, mostly because she wouldn’t notice the game. But here he was too obvious with his teasing. So she would throw it right back. ”Since when can men tell what a woman is thinking anyways? That’s not a very good threat given you can’t really follow it up with much.” she said cheekily with a little smirk, taking another sip of her tea, still staring at him with wide brown eyes.
Phoebe