heathen’s kiss
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
She asks him if he’s found a girl that strikes his fancy and he makes a look of putting on a thinking cap. “Hmm, you know… there is one that seems a bit interesting.” He offers thoughtfully, eyes drifting back toward hers as they linger and his words hang in the air. But he leans back, joking with her to see how she responds, if she accepts the joke for what it is or sees the underlying response. They’re at least on the same side of the chair now, it made it all easier.

But what she does say, surprises him. There’s some fire within her and he can see it now, despite doing all the womanly things he thinks she should be. She can joke back, and it’s a pleasant surprise as he leans forward again, edging closer to allow her to leave if she grows uncomfortable. And if she remains, his eyes smolder as he looks up into her brown ones as he hovers in her personal space. “Oh? I can’t follow up?” He questions quietly, a brow raised while his voice rumbles ever so softly, ever so huskily. “Do you want to tempt fate on that?
not yet corpses,
still we rot
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
For a second she got in her own way mentally. So there was someone else! But before she could get a bit too down she realized…perhaps he meant her? He was sitting rather close, leaning in towards her in a way that made her feel very small by comparison…but in a very comfortable sort of way. In a familiar way almost – her father had been a large man, her brother had been a large man, her sister’s had all married big burly fellows. He wasn’t quite so burly as them, realistically, but relative to her he was. ”Oh? What’s her name? Maybe I can introduce you.” she said, pretending as though she didn’t suspect who he meant.

It was a fun game, and it made her heart race a little, taking her mind off of things that she usually ruminated about; a welcomed respite from reality for a moment.

She grinned, watching the shock from her statement wash over his face. It was quite satisfying to take him off guard, since she was clearly out of her league, but it was nice for the moment. Oh, and did he prove just how out of her league she was not but a moment later, leaning over her enough that she had to tilt her head slightly, eyes widening with surprise. But she has gone in this far, and her cheeky side was not about ready to give up so easily. ”I am close friends with a god many fear, I live with a dragon, and I survived a monster riddled hike during LongNight. I’m not terribly impressed with threats from fate.” she said nonchalantly, though the little smile on her lips indicates her stifled giggles. It wasn’t terribly like her to be this bold, but it was fun!
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
His brow lifts when she responds and he huffs a sigh reminiscent of dramatics as he shakes his head. “No, no. I’m not sure if it’ll work?” His eyes slide over to her. “She doesn’t know how to swim. How dreadful.” There’s a playful lilt to his voice, as his eyes linger on her and his mouth quirks in a smirk. But she tempts him, and he leans forward and she doesn’t stray, doesn’t try to slide away from his touch, and his eyes simmer further as he meets her own, her head tilting up to meet his gaze. And her words? He smirks to her.

But she stifles a giggle and he can’t help but to tilt his head slightly. His smirk growing a bit more wolffish than he intends as he moves one arm to the other side of her on the chair and he leans closer. “Ah but this isn’t a dangerous fate, Phoebe.” His voice is a whisper, but it hums with something else beneath. “A playful one, but not dangerous. No monsters, no threats, no fear...” He winks to her, his head tilting again as he edges a small amount closer, his nose just inches from her own. He almost gives it up then, but he doesn’t. The fun for him is in the waiting. “Do you want to?” His voice is deeper and tougher as he whispers it to her, his lips curling in a smirk.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
As bold as she had been not moments before, his sudden roundabout admission without so much as a hesitation makes her face alight in a bright red blush, eyes widening to their fullest extent. She went stock still, mug of tea still held to her chest. Was…was he serious? ”Really?” she blurted, a little dumbly. Clearly she had not expected him to either be so honest or…for her to actually be said girl. She anticipated disappointment. And this was…Well. She didn’t know what to do honestly.

Then he got closer, and only her shock kept her where she was, feeling as though her heart might beat out of her chest. Briefly she panicked. Sunjata clearly had much more experience than her. As much as she craved the physical affection, as much as she wished to simply jump right into the deep end with her other emotional messes unfixed, she worried that if she did he would be…disappointed. She knew she wasn’t at his level. She knew she probably could keep up or even meet whatever impossibly high expectations she was making up he had. But…was there anything she could do about it?

The near rasp of his voice sent an involuntary shiver down her spine. Her fire could not compete with his and in response she reverted to her basic instinct, which was to become putty in his hands. ”Haven’t I already?” she asked quietly.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
It intrigued him that she hasn’t thought she was the one he referred to. But it didn’t change the mask he wore when he looked at her. Instead, he hums “mhmm” to her before he shifts his position and lets both arms block her — though clearly still able to let her out if she wanted to. But part of him wanted to see her squirm under his gaze, to watch as she doesn’t know how to respond to him. And oh, that’s how it goes. She clutches the mug and her cheeks turn red, and his smirk remains. But she grows quiet, and for a moment he’s confused.

Exhaling slowly, he lets his eyes dip to her lips then back to her eyes, a brow raised suggestively. Sure, he might have more experience, but for all he knows of Phoebe so far, he has no expectations from her. And as of her profession, he’s imagined she might have a bit more experience with the fun part of it all. Still, he withdraws slightly, both brows lifting to look at her perhaps a bit concerned. “Phoebe, I can stop if you’re uncomfortable.” He says, removing his arm from the other side of her, giving her a bit of space. Her quick change from fire to near silence sending red flags in his mind, despite the wanting.

It doesn’t help much that his eyes still linger, still smolder like a steel flame, but there’s a spark of concern within them.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Her face was certainly in a perpetual state of crimson blush, staring at him wide eyed, lips parted slightly with shock. Before he had admitted it in a round about way, but now he confirmed it openly. He was interested in her? Plain old common born her?? Her lips press together briefly as she swallowed a lump in her throat, unsure what to say.

But then he pulled back, and she blinked. Another short wave of panic washed over her. She messed up clearly. Stupid Phoebe. Her gaze drops finally, long lashes hiding her gaze as she peers at her cup with embarrassment. Sunjata though was full of surprises it seemed, because his words did not match what she imagined he would say. Phoebe dared glance up at him through those long lashes, surprised to see the concern in his gaze to match his tone and words.

It was a small thing really, almost forgettable, the small pause to ensure she was comfortable and the offer to stop, followed by his physical retreat, his actions and words aligning all at once. But in that moment Sunjata solidified her trust in him. He was handsome and confident and mysterious, and apparently he had even been a god once upon a time, but his show of respect for her feelings spoke volumes to her perception of his character. He made her feel safe, which was a surprisingly underrated aspect of attraction. "I-I'm sorry, no you didn't make me feel uncomfortable." she assured with a sweet smile up at him. "I uhm...I am just not...confident in myself. I hope you're not disappointed with my experience...or inexperience." she said with a little smile, cheeks reddening again.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Her head lowers and she stares at her cup, and for a moment Jata doesn’t exactly know what to do other than retreat. He sits back to give her space, watching while she looks to him from under her lashes. His brows furrow slightly and he waits, waits to see what she says about it. And for a moment he wonders if he’s gone a bit too far, if she’s more into the teasing than the doing, and he exhales again silently. Not that it mattered, but there was only so much teasing a guy could do before it wore on him. But she smiles and his head tilts as he listens to her speak.

And then she apologizes?

Well, at least he knows he hasn’t crossed an invisible line, but his eyes still smolder on her while she explains. He’s not far, just not pinned in front of her anymore, and he looks to her face with a soft smile. “Disappointed?” He echoes, trying to figure out how to turn it around. “Is this your first time?” He asks her with a quirk to his brow, finding it entirely plausible of an option. For being friends with Frey as she claims, he finds it incredibly hard to believe she has no experience.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
No, not no experience. But...not a lot. Not enough to feel confident in it, especially with how low her self esteem had been as of late anyways. "Uh, no, but uhm, only one boyfriend before, remember?" she said with a light laugh, reminding him of their conversation from the day before. It wasn't that her time with Emmett wasn't appreciated - to the contrary there was a piece of her that would always love him, especially with how tragically it all ended - but she just didn't know.

"And...well...you seem like you probably have a lot of experience is all." she said with a light laugh. "I'd hate it you kissed me and then...disappeared because I'm not...good enough." she said, swallowing lump in her throat. Then she realized she was blabbering and she sighed, looking down. "Sorry, I've probably just messed everything up." she said quietly.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
She refers to their previous conversation and he nods as he recalls it. “Ah, right.” He rumbles, sitting back slightly but still remaining close as he watches her, garners her interest and fears and worries, waiting for her to explain them to him. And when she does, and she stumbles over how to explain it, he gives her a small charming grin. “I would be lying if I didn’t say I was.” He replies honestly (probably one of the few honest things he’s said) before his gaze flickers about her face again. “But that doesn’t mean I’ll be disappointed.” He says quietly, leaning forward in her space again. “Besides, I want to make you happy with the performance.” He pauses with a wink, right before she speaks of a kiss.

He gives her a breathy exhaled chuckle as his head tilts and she explains she’s probably messed it up. “Here.” He replies, slowly to ensure she wants it, he brushes her cheek to angle her closer to him. And he leans in, softly and gently, to press his lips against hers. He pulls back immediately after, eyes searching her own. “Not disappointed.” He adds, that rogue grin making another appearance. ”It doesn’t matter to me how much experience there is, everyone can always learn something new.” He explains easily, encouragingly, hoping it might bring up her confidence. That being said, he remains near, letting her decide if she liked it.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
She smiled a little, glad he wasn't going to try and hide behind some fake modesty. He had far too much confidence to not have something to back it up. But that he wanted to impress her? The thought had clearly not crossed her mind. "Impress me?" she said, voicing her confusion. But she didn't get long to stay that way.

He would find no resistance in tilting her face towards his. She was a follower by nature and given the trust he had managed to build up not but seconds before, Phoebe was more that willing to follow his lead. Her eyes fluttered closed, her heart nearly leaping out of her chest as his lips pressed to hers chastely, which she leaned into in response. That surprised her a bit, his demeanor making her believe he was not the sort to proceed so...sweetly. Her cheeks reddened as he pulled away, opening her eyes as a sweet smile curved her lips. A light laugh escaped her lips as she smartly set her mug aside on the side table. When she looked back at him, she was still smiling happily at him. "I...thank you. That makes me feel a lot better to know." she said, leaning a little closer to him.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
As she questions him, he ignores it for the kids — soft and gentle and sweet, before he pulls away. She still stumbles over her words, and his head tilts toward her gently with the reaction. But he’s listening, his eyes are all on her. How could he not? He smiles to her gently, how she leans closer and he takes a moment to just relish in it. “Good.” A crooked smile plays at his lips, but he doesn’t stop there. Not as she leans closer, he wonders what he can get away with, how much of it she can handle. And he starts slow, eyes lifting to meet her eyes.

Let me know if it’s too much and I’ll stop.” He says gently, deeply, before he leans in to kiss her again. This time rather than the chaste kiss he had given her before, this one is backed up with fire and flame, a passion as he braces his other hand on her other side again. But he doesn’t do much other than the deeper kiss, letting her decide how far to take it.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Well, if he was going to let her decide, they weren't going to get very far. Phoebe had a hard enough time making general, run of the mill life decisions, much less deciding how far to or not to take things while in the heat of the moment. His approval so far and his acceptance of her narrow field of experience did wonders for her confidence though, allowing her to feel at ease, blissfully consumed by the race of her heart and butterflies in her stomach.

Her hands lifted to his chest, just as he leaned in again. She was a bit taken aback at first by the sudden heat and passion of his kiss, a small gasp (or was it a moan?) escaping her lips as she leaned into it. Her hands slid up his chest, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. But she was clearly following his lead - wherever that went, whatever form it took.
Phoebe
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
She says nothing and it’s a great sign for him as his kisses push back against her own, the acceptance of it is welcomed as she wraps her arms around his neck. And it’s something, it meshes with the sound that leaves her lips that causes him to smile in a way he’s certain she can feel it. And it was clear to him that she was following what he did, and so he started at the only logical place. His kisses falter as his hands leave the spot they’re braced against as he moves to unbutton his shirt, preparing to toss it to the floor before he lets himself help her. His breathing increases slightly as he takes her in, hands roaming and touching.

His hands are callused roughly, but their touch is gentle as he runs them up and down her arms, softly and calmly, pressing toward her gently, searching for laces or ties. But the couch is awkward, and he finds himself positioning in a weird way to try and focus on her, and he breaks away briefly to search her gaze — eyes simmering and smoldering — his brow lifts suggestively, wondering if she’ll see his curiosity in his eyes, of a more comfortable, open space. If he wants to take her tonight, he’d rather show her a bit of what his experience is. And it’s far less appealing on a chair of all things.
not yet corpses,
still we rot
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Change author:
Things were moving quickly, very, very quickly. It had been the same with Emmett and briefly she wonders if that's just...how it is. But her mind does not multitask well when it comes to things like this, the heat and the passion and the swirl of emotions overwhelming her senses. As he falters slightly, she picks up the pace where he left it, leaning in to close the gap separating there lips. The sound of his shirt hitting the ground barely registered in her mind, his hands suddenly distracting her as they roamed, her back arching towards him and...

Then he stopped. Her eyes fluttered open, still half lidded, cheeks flushed. What was he...but she sees his eyes glancing about and she suddenly realized how her back was arched in a far less than comfortable way. It clicked what he was looking for and her own eyes went to the stairs, a silent signal really since she couldn't easily rise to walk there with him hovering over her.
Phoebe