we're never done with killing time
for Adam
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
it's not a cry for help,
it's just a cry for connection.
Adam, who had grown up in a world of seedy deals from a very young age, could not imagine the innocence Melita had. Even his first few years in the farming village, with his father the folk hero who had died echoing through every bedtime story, he had seen the men enter their house at night, known they were going to his mother's room for something. By the time he was ten he had been stealing and making lewd jokes with his friends.

It had just been life.

"It's...uh..what? It's where you fuck but you just do it once and you don't really get close after, or you do but you don't do sex stuff after." He stumbled through the explanation, finding the concept difficult to get across when it had always been so obvious.

But before he could really get into the details, the well, I guess it depends if it's really good because then maybe you'd start a friends with benefits thing..., Melita was turning around to leave. "Oh, uh, thanks. I'll...see you later..?" Adam asked, though the question was really was it something I said?
i'd trade my life and health,
to make people pay attention.
I'd sacrifice myself for the
sake of entertainment.

Messages In This Thread
we're never done with killing time - by Melita - 07-29-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Adam - 08-01-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Adam - 08-08-2019, 09:44 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Adam - 08-10-2019, 06:39 PM
RE: we're never done with killing time - by Adam - 08-15-2019, 09:13 PM