flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If the woman is nervous she hides it rather well from Nephele's discerning eyes. Nonetheless her words are sharp with acrid bitterness that coats her own tongue as it's delivered seemingly thoughtlessly. One brow rises at the words, briefly recalling the appearance of the other female in the shadows of their pit. Nephele is far from offended, even offering a slight huff of a laugh from her throat even as the stranger deigns to apologize.

"I would be hard pressed to think of a more beautiful beautiful view than any the Greatwood offers, but surely our pit comes close," she says with a sharp, teasing smile. The Fae does not have to like the stranger intruding on her land, but she is physically incapable of lying. The Greatwood is stunning, even with the Blight encroaching on it. She will always be proud of that.

Supremely confident in her place in the Greatwood, Nephele folds her legs and drops gracefully to the sand, dress fanning out around her. Careless if whether Kiada wants her there or not. "The lichen that grows here gives it a beautiful color," she agrees readily. Shrewd eyes return to Kiada. "Do you have a name you care to share, or shall I call you Pit Girl?" Though it could be taken as mocking, her lips are curved in a slight smile and her posture is relaxed. Nephele is not sure if she necessarily wants to befriend the Outlanders, but she has a deep scientific curiosity for them that she knows toes the line of genuineness. Eriadne had warned her often enough not to let her empathetic nature get the best of her, but surely this doesn't count.

Your goodness must have some edge to it -- else it is none

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-28-2019, 02:03 AM