flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i dream of gods and monsters
As the Harpy apologizes, Kiada’s gaze slips over to the Fae as she offers a huff of laughter – her dark brow raising in response to the winged woman but passing it off all the same. She replies, giving a sharp smile, something of which that eases Kiada a small amount as she offers her own huff of laughter in response. “Oh, it rivaled this, certainly.” She says softly, fingers tangling in Auni’s fur briefly until the Fae sits and he takes interest in her, to which Kiada lets her companion go to meet and greet the Fae.

She wonders if the Fae have seen the Luxere outside of Deepfrost, and if not, well at least it’ll be a pleasant surprise. Auni moves over to lay in the sand before the Fae, rolling over onto his side while one hoof paws at the sand, as though he’s trying to show her how to pet him. He’s an attention grabber, that’s for sure.

Kiada’s icy gaze leaves Auni as she looks up to Nephele, listening while she speaks of the Lichen, and she nods a bit absentmindedly at the answer. She hasn’t inspected it, investigated it, even cared so much to see why it changed its color. But it was helpful to know, she supposed, if for nothing else than to have something to talk about. Yet the more Nephele speaks, the more it actually rises a chuckle out of the fierce girl. “Kiada.” She replies easily. “I’d rather not go back to the Pit.” She offers with another quiet laugh and shrug, angling herself to better face the Fae woman.

And your name?” She tilts her head, something distinctly avian in the way she does it.
and of the man who knew i was both
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM