flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
A sly wink aims at Kiada at her amused response. "See? You get it. We were doing you a favor truly." Nephele effects an air of pompousness here, if only for the dramatics of it all. She won't apologize for their jailing of the group that Kiada had been part of. Not only had it not been her decision, but she stood by it, and was bound to her honesty. If it had protected the forest, her people, she would gladly do so again. Harmony was not a word oft used in the vocabulary of the Fae, and certainly rarely in regard to interpersonal relations.

The Luxere is far more intriguing than the woman however, and the Fae lets her wings hum in voiceless pleasure as it wanders the few feet between bonded and stranger. She bows her head briefly in respect of its decision to come to her and lay prone before her, then lifts a delicate hand to present to the deerlike creature to acquaint it with her scent. Only then does she lay it upon the soft, pale fur, a genuine smile gracing her lips as she threads her fingers through its coat.

Her own head tilts to regard the woman as her name is provided, easy enough for the researcher to remember. Though her own wild-heart grin stretches in response to Kiada's laugh, pleased to exchange the little barbs with someone who was not easily offended. "I'll take your request into consideration, though I'm certainly not of the build to wrestle you into it myself," she scoffs with a dramatic ladylike emphasis, gesturing to her fine-boned structure and short stature. Eriadne had always been the one meant for war and the like, Neph's strengths ranged more in books and botany.

For a moment she considers concealing her name in the twisted half-lie way of her people, but she is admittedly intrigued by Kiada and her companion. After a lengthy silence she hums to herself quietly. "I am Nephele," she says softly, turning her eyes away from the woman. Her curiosity has always been the weakness she cannot rid herself of, and she knows she'll catch hell from her twin if she finds out. Making friends with the Outlanders was frowned upon at best, after all. "Something on your mind you want to share with the evil Fae?" she offers instead, leaning forward until she's on her belly in the sand, both hands firmly in the Luxere's fur and careless of how childish she appears in doing so.

Your goodness must have some edge to it -- else it is none

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-28-2019, 02:03 AM