flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i dream of gods and monsters
I’m sorry I didn’t stop by to thank you for the experience.” She retorts with a wink in return to the Fae before chuckling softly. “So thank you, I give it a ten out of ten.” Her words drip with sarcasm, and she watches the Fae as Auni approaches – the Luxere sniffing her hand and blowing warm air into it before promptly flopping down onto his side for her to pet and love. And Kiada watches while Nephele positively smile’s with her glutton of a companion.

The Harpy’s head tilts slightly as she listens to the woman and she finds a soft smile resting on her face with the information she gives. A small amount of dramatics and theatrics added in and Kiada can’t help the other laugh that leaves her. Perhaps all the fae weren’t so bad, just a select few it seemed. But soon enough the woman offers up her name and Kiada nods gently. “That is Auni, by the way. He’s a glutton for attention.” Her lips quirk in a slight smile as her pale gaze slips toward the Luxere before flickering back up to Nephele.

Her next question makes Kiada pause if only for a moment, to watch as the Fae rubs Auni’s stomach with an almost childish glee. Auni’s tail wags and he sticks his tongue out as he lays on his side, before he attempts to roll onto his back, sticking a hoof in the air for balance. Kiada snorts at this and shakes her head, before she regards Nephele’s question again. “I was just thinking about the Tulminhar, really. I haven’t been here since I was captured last, and I figured I might as well try while our people are on decent terms.” The information is easy to give, because there’s nothing secretive about it.

There’s nothing within it that the Fae could use against her, to spin and change. And it’s not like she’s done anything. She’s simply sitting here enjoying the view with a Luxere of all things. It should be the perfect picture of peace, despite the blight that has been ravaging everything. “And I was thinking about the creature that was here not long ago with the blight.” Her eyes slip up to Nephele with a raised brow, as if to repeat the question to her as well. What was she doing out here? What was on her mind?
and of the man who knew i was both
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM