flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i dream of gods and monsters
She snorts in response to the Fae, icy gaze drifting from her to the incredibly happy Luxere – rolling further onto his back with hooves in the air as the Fae continues to rub and pet him. His tongue lolls out the side of his mouth, and he looks the complete picture of bliss – enough so that it makes her shake her head. But the question that reaches her ears makes her pause in her thoughts before she frowns. “I… didn’t have a very happy story.” She explains with a far away gleam to her eyes.

I’m not sure they enjoyed it as much as they would have someone else’s.” She tries to shake the memory, uncertain if it helped or harmed her. It made her think about it more, definitely. Made her think of the mistakes and how she could have done things differently. But she couldn’t do anything about it now other than ensure she doesn’t make the same mistakes.

There’s a bit of venom when she mentions the Blight, and Kiada’s snapped out of whatever memory she had fallen into, an agreement that Kiada can get behind. Auni, as if in response, pulses his antlers slightly with more of a glow as the tension sits in the air at the mention of the Blight. But the Harpy says nothing as the woman continues to explain and sends a bit of a joke, trying to ignore the vitriol and venom that appears with the blight.

She gives the woman a small half smile in response. “I was studying healing in my first world.” She explains, though things in all the worlds seem to be different. Different plants, while some remain the same, she hasn’t had much time to go through them all and look and see what they all do. “I suppose you could try but I’m afraid all I can offer are feathers.” She snorts, extending her arm and letting pale feathers ringed in black sprout from her arm. They also begin to appear along her shoulders, but she doesn’t make any comment on it as she gives the woman a light chuckle.
and of the man who knew i was both
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM