flaw in my code
for Nephele <3
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
For all her reticence and borderline hatred of the wingless barrier children, she cannot help relaxing in the presence of this one. Nephele would sooner call it Auni's influence than any such nonsense as curiosity or acquaintanceship, if only to preserve her pride, but she cannot deny it entirely. Perhaps she is lonely? Their kind are not as close as these lumbering giants, but Nephele had always had Eriadne. Perhaps it had made her desperate for company of a similar devotion? Blegh. Such weakness makes her tongue curl with distaste, but it's not as if she isn't aware that Eri is so much stronger than her in every way. We're it not for her sharp mind, Eri would outshine her in every physical facet. As she should, the only worthy one to do so in her eyes. Still it rankles that she's intrigued by the woman's words, even as she listens more attentively than she probably should to something that does not give her power or knowledge against Kiada.

"To eat sweets every day would rot the teeth and organs," she points out simply enough. "Life imitates nature as a child imitates a mother. It needs balance. I'm sure your angst was not distasteful," her humming laugh seems almost teasing, wings fluttering with each ripple of sound. The woman definitely seemed like she could wallow with the best of them, the great turtle likely enjoyed it.

Though she's not as bad as she could be, Neph thinks as Kiada reveals she had once studies medicine. There aren't many that do so in her realm. In many ways she is an outlier, focusing more on science instead of war or crafting. "What do you study now?" What had led her to stop seeking the healing arts? Still her skin crawls at the reminder that the woman is not just a barrier child but an Outlander. Transported from some other realm like a disease. Perhaps truly, if the Blight was any proof.

Feathers appearing on Kiada's arm distracts her, and she can't help but ogle. "Would it hurt you if I did? I just admit I'm curious if your physical animal attributes differ from the primal form you reflect." Her science was not so advanced as of yet to determine cellular or genetic differences, but even just having the feathers on hand was enough to spark a giddy sensation in her breast.

Your goodness must have some edge to it -- else it is none

Messages In This Thread
flaw in my code - by Kiada - 07-30-2019, 05:57 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-01-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-02-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-07-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-08-2019, 04:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-09-2019, 11:51 PM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 06:19 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-10-2019, 07:36 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Kiada - 08-15-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: flaw in my code - by Nephele - 08-28-2019, 02:03 AM