any stranger I choose
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

An idea has been bouncing around in Cera's head the past few moons, and he can't seem to shake it. After meeting Granger, seeing the general dilapidation of the Settlement, the general nomadic lives of those around him he couldn't hold back the idea. Humans had such fickle notions about land and loyalty, he'd never before seen such a lone-wolf ideology and it bothered him. Yes, he hadn't always been human, but even his personality alone left him hungering for skinship, attachment, love...

Even so, it doesn't change the fact that other things must be put in motion first before it can be accomplished. He does not want to put a hasty or careless claim on the crumbling abodes available to him. It feels wrong to do so when he knows his end goal is a glorious, beautiful house that can be shared with any and everyone. So he still returns to the forest as the sun begins to sink, walking on two feet instead of four as he enjoys the last few rays of sunshine against his bare skin. Without his fur it was cooler than the desert-child preferred, but it was worth it to feel it so intimately on his skin.

So drawn into turning his face to the sun like a starving sunflower, he nearly stumbles when he finally turns his head and finds a massive wolf splayed out at the base of a tree on the way to his own little den. For a moment he remains frozen, still unsure of the differences between Attuned and wild. "Ah...hello there friend," Cera calls softly, careful not to move any closer until he can figure it out. "You're rather close to my den," he laughs a little nervously. He sincerely hopes their territories don't overlap or he'll have to find another place to sleep. Not great when he was so fond of his current den, especially with winter drawing close. One hand drifts to his satchel, glad to have a wrapped pack of meat still remaining. If he needed to draw the wolf away, it would certainly come in handy. "Are you hungry, hun?" Oh Gods please don't let this be an Attuned or his nervous rambling would embarrass him to actual death.

Messages In This Thread
any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 07-30-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-07-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 08:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 09-01-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 09-04-2019, 08:36 AM