any stranger I choose
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

No reply is forthcoming from the mental bond of an Attuned, but there's an intelligence behind the warm eyes pinned on his face. He - or so Cera assumes - certainly doesn't act like a wild wolf, and lone wolves were a scarcity at best. When it lurches to its mighty paws, Cera freezes, turning his head to the side to watch from his peripheral vision - showing the skin of his neck and not being too bold and forward with his eye contact. If it is a wild wolf, he needs to show the proper submission so as not to frighten it. Perhaps it was injured?

Still, there's no apparent blood on its coat. Had it caught the sickness he'd been hearing about in the Settlement? The one that seemingly had no cure...

Mentally shaking that frightening thought from his mind, Cera hums softly in his throat and slowly - ever so slowly - removes the meat from his little pouch. The crinkling of the covering is grating, but his hands are steady. Unafraid. Hoping the wolf will catch the scent of the raw meat within, he slowly squats and leans as far out as his arms can reach to set the meat on the ground, then retreats. He doesn't expect trust, from an Attuned or a wild wolf.

From a distance he keeps up the soft-voiced rambling, unsure what else to do to assure the wolf that it's safe. Both so it won't attack him if it is injured, and so it will feel comfortable enough to approach the food he'd offered. "It's okay, I promise I won't hurt you. Can you understand me?" Cera has no idea if Attuneds can somehow get stuck in their forms, Smith hadn't clarified it, but he supposes it's a possibility. If it can nod or respond...well at least that would be a starting point. "If you can, my name is Cera. I have a den not far from here to rest in, and if you're injured I have medical training." Perhaps his heart had always been too big for his chest, but he found it was often worth his while.

Messages In This Thread
any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 07-30-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-07-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 08:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 09-01-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 09-04-2019, 08:36 AM