any stranger I choose
Mercutio Kingston
Medic

Age: 38 | Height: 6’3” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When Cera laughs, Mercutio can feel it with everything that he is. With his face pressed against it, he can feel the movement of Cera’s throat. With Cera’s mouth so close to his ear he can feel the breath shift his fur, feel the vibrations of sound. And it really is the best sound; the same now as it was when they met, so youthful and wretchedly endearing. Mercutio can feel that laugh in his own awful little heart and it holds him there.

Mercutio sighs, as fondly as a wolf can when Cera invites him home because of course he does! If he’d had any doubts that this really was the one he’d known they vanished at the words. He simply wouldn’t be Cera if he didn’t try to take in every stray he met. The wolf pulls back to fix the man with his amber stare and for a moment holds there, marveling at the absolute fuckery of the universe that could make two forms so different and yet so the same as this green-eyed sweetheart.

He gives a soft woof in response, tail swinging madly in an attempt to confirm that yes, he would be following Cera home—wouldn’t let him out of his sight for the next hundred years if he could help it. Alas, despite the revelations his keen nose can still smell that food and it makes the wolf’s belly rumble. He trots back to retrieve the package, picking it up gingerly and looking back at Cera in an expectant manner. Lead the way, Sunshine.
Mercutio
go take this the wrong way
you knew who I was
with every step that I ran to you

Messages In This Thread
any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 07-30-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-07-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 08:01 AM