black eye casts no shadow
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
I hope you're right. The crashing shots of Delah's emotions set Amalia ill at ease, never having anticipated being privy to such from the warchief. Her own feelings roll in waves of response, though she tries to hold them back, fear and determination, resolution and alarm all assaulting and assuaging the black jaguar who mirrors the girl.

It isn't until the admission that others have contracted the blight that the girl breaks, horror at the knowledge flooding her, alarm in her onyx eyes. Amalia curls her tail around her, replicating the action, her ears pulled back; she watches Delah and shakes her head, a low growl of anxiety rumbling from her breast. One that I know of... but possibly more. Have you... have you found anything to treat it?

It is horrifying. She remembers the Undine, sobbing tears of black. She thinks of the blight curling into the cells, infecting before her eyes. She pictures Safrin, pale and translucent, a shadow of her beautiful, galactic self.

She wishes there was something she could do.

We're going back into the Spire. To kill the plants, and see if it helps. But I was hoping... maybe, if you knew anything about it. Or had something in your library that might help.

Messages In This Thread
black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 07-30-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-04-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-04-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-07-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-07-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-14-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-19-2019, 04:49 PM