The Little Things You Give Away {Open}
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Of course he doesn’t recognize her. They’ve barely interacted before. That’s ok, Wessex doesn’t expect him to be comfortable in this interaction - not really - it’s just laying the foundation for something. Something she might need him for. Or might not. Clasping her hands behind her back, she straightens and waits for him to come closer, and when he stops, simply lets that be the set distance between them.

“Oh, no. Not at all.” A casually dismissive gesture. “I just wanted to say hi. Maybe learn a little bit about you. Edy’s family is kinda-sorta my family now,” (a massive exaggeration but she’ll take that risk and call it ‘catching loyalty feelings’ if anyone calls her on it). “- since I don’t have any. And also to see if you have any concerns about our rule.”

She fixes him with a curious, but light gaze, clearly waiting for an answer to any part of what she just said. And she is willing to be patient for the things she wants. Very patient.

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Wessex - 08-04-2019, 03:54 PM