The Little Things You Give Away {Open}
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

PETER
Wessex's words are met with a suspicious furrow of Peter's brows, his head cocking to the side. He isn't certain how to trust someone who is kinda-sorta trying to claim kinship, especially when he himself still feels... well, like a kinda-sorta member of the family himself. Peter shifts his weight on his feet and tucks his arms behind his back, taking a moment to consider. He is pinned in place by her gaze, and wants to squirm away, but knows the only way out is to answer.

"I can... I will tell you what you want to know, um... about me." He isn't going to offer anything up, but it's an invitation for her to ask, and a promise that he will be truthful. "I didn't... I mean, uh, y-you didn't... who are you?" It's all Peter can do to not wince at his awkward phrasing, but he'd like to make sure of the name in his mind.

Blue eyes wander up to look Wessex over, Peter considering his next words carefully. "Concerns are... no, I don't have any. I will serve the queen, and... and m-my family, and who I am told to. No questions. No concerns."
Distance, distance keeps you safe
And I don't wanna scare you away
You're laughing cause it's funny
How you're fooling everybody but me

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 08-04-2019, 11:25 PM