The Little Things You Give Away {Open}
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

PETER
"A good friend..." Peter repeated the description like he didn't quite believe it, his head cocking to the side as he reassessed Wessex. That, combined with the face she'd made at his response, set him off balance. Normally, people in power were content with his submission, and he was most comfortable serving, so it worked out. But if she wanted something else, then... he was lost really.

Shifting his weight from foot to foot, Peter considered his words again. "You... you know I'm not... not really important, right? I... I was adopted, and..." He shrugged, not sure what else to say. If she was trying to angle for some kind of alliance, or power, she was looking at the wrong person.

Peter was willing to talk, felt almost obliged to, if only to try to save some face. Face that he wasn't sure he'd lost in the first place, but that didn't really matter. "Did you... come to pray, or...?" A hand gestured behind him, loosely towards the shrine as he asked what he hoped was an innocuous enough question. The start to something.

Distance, distance keeps you safe
And I don't wanna scare you away
You're laughing cause it's funny
How you're fooling everybody but me

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 08-13-2019, 06:09 PM