The Little Things You Give Away {Open}
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

PETER
Shifting his weight from foot to foot, Peter considered Wessex’s words. It was a touch of reality for someone who’d put so much of his self worth into the hands of others, though only time would tell if the realization was a good or bad thing. At the moment though, he just cocked his head and narrowed his eyes, not sure how to take the addition in along with everything else.

The subject of Gods was at least a little easier to talk about. ”No. I tried... I tried before, but... nothing answers.” He shrugged lightly. It didn’t bother him. He had never gone into prayers expecting anything, he had been ignored by any higher power in his own world, and he was a stranger to the powers here.

”I was... I actually um, left something... something important here last time. Last time I tried. I was... gonna take it back.” Maybe he shouldn’t admit it to Wessex, but he wasn’t going to lie. There really wasn’t any point.

Distance, distance keeps you safe
And I don't wanna scare you away
You're laughing cause it's funny
How you're fooling everybody but me

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 09-02-2019, 04:18 AM