The Little Things You Give Away {Open}
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

PETER
As difficult as Peter is finding it to read Wessex, he is finding it blessedly easy to talk to her. At least compared to anyone else he tries to speak with at length. Perhaps it’s the fact that he now has a rank to place to her, or the straight forward way she conducts herself, but he doesn’t feel like there will be any surprises.

The retort of ’Of course I have magic’ is cut off before it can escape his lips, which pull into a tight line. It’s clear that he’s surprised by the revelation, his disappointment made obvious in the way his shoulders slump. A quiet voice in his head whispered that he knew this, had heard it back when he’d first arrived, but who could remember so long ago when the present was so distracting?

”It was... a rock.” Peter shrugged, then, as if he’d been waiting for her permission to move, took a step towards the shrine, his body not quite turning fully away from Wessex. ”Not just a... a normal one, it was from... it’s from where I’m from. And it glows.” It seems as if he’s realizing how poor a job he’s doing explaining it with every word, his voice growing softer. And It’s not as if he can even show her what he means, the stone vanished from where he had placed it on the shrine.

Distance, distance keeps you safe
And I don't wanna scare you away
You're laughing cause it's funny
How you're fooling everybody but me

Messages In This Thread
The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 06:46 AM
RE: The Little Things You Give Away {Open} - by Peter - 09-12-2019, 05:25 AM