i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do
Open!
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

Where did you find the Gods?

His people had not particularly believed the Gods resided in the sky, but he was out of options. Abasi had looked about the forest where he had dropped and the village nearby, and found nothing that looked like a proper altar. Couldn't see any evidence of sacrifice or smell any of the usual burning herbs - either the town was very blasphemous indeed, or they worshipped their Gods elsewhere.

Upon seeing the Spire, such a great and forboding structure in the distance, he had immediately suspected that he might find the answer at the top of it. It was a challenge. The Gods loved to send those, had done nothing but give him challenges for years, of which he was sure this 'Caido' was one.

So he went to it, and he climbed. Dressed in clothing suited for a desert and sandals designed for the sand, it was a tough walk and often cold, but he persevered, knowing his own Gods well enough to know they would not appreciate him giving up.

When he finally reached the top, panting for breath and near-delirious with desperate hope, he was both disappointed and relieved to see a perfectly mortal (ha) looking woman before him. "You. Is this the temple? I am a high priest of the Pharoah, and I need to speak with the Gods."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do - by Abasi - 08-01-2019, 09:45 PM