i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do
Open!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
You.

She heard a person coming and decided not to give a fuck about who it was, but didn’t think they (whoever they were) would open with a ‘you.’ Her eyes roll. Until it’s followed by nonsense that she doesn’t understand. Turning around to face the person, it isn’t until she drinks in his foreign clothes (ill equipped for a Leafchange night) and pair it with his use of a strange word that she realizes what’s happening. A slight nod of her head indicates that she understands (part) of his question, but her words shut it down.

“Ah. You’re new here, aren’t you?” With an almost apologetic look, she breaks the news hard and fast to him. “You won’t find your Gods here. Not here she indicates the Spire itself, “or here,” she indicates the open air, all that they can see from the top.

“Sorry. I can answer a lot of questions though, if you have any.” It was the ‘nice’ thing to do, right? Even if he was invading her me time.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do - by Wessex - 08-02-2019, 06:23 PM