i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do
Open!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
To insult The Wraith in the night might very well be suicide.

He’s lucky he’s got a temporary free pass. Can’t kill all the newbies who come dropping in, then she’d have no one to rule over.

His distress is evident, but his tone makes her pull back from her proffered niceness. Demanding, isn’t he? With a raised brow that he may or may not be able to see by the light of the moon, the blonde woman ticks off the answers on her hand after he finishes. A finger for each answer, to make sure she gets them all. Her own, however, is a bit less cordial than it was before.

One. “You’re in Caido, specifically the Hollowed Grounds.” Two. “I don’t know your exact purpose, but previous Outlanders were brought here to help my Goddess escape this prison.” She indicates the tower he’s just climbed and any remnants of the old machinery that might still remain of the explosive ordeal. There's no surprise that the portal is still open, despite its purpose being fulfilled. “Now that She’s free, I’m not sure.” She shrugs, but sees a lovely opportunity. “But the followers of The Voice will always welcome newcomers.”

Three. “I don’t know. Maybe never. I’m not sure the portal can work the opposite way.” And if it did, anyone who’s used it is long gone, never to report back with their successes or failures. Four. She meets his gaze full-on, with confidence and the slightest of smirks. “And I’m Wessex, Queen of the Hollowed Grounds.” Well, one of them, but that doesn’t have as nice of a ring to it when it comes to first impressions.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do - by Wessex - 08-04-2019, 04:19 PM